The role of the RCA WSO Structure Committee is well defined in the following tasks:
- Provide advice to the Board and Fellowship on WSO legal obligations and on internal governing documents. (this is advice of informed laypersons, it is not legal advice)
- Prepare and post on the website the forms, instructions, notices, ballots and other documents required for the Annual Business Meeting and for any Special By-Mail Ballots.
- Provide the committee’s assessment of ballot proposals.
- Credential the delegate couples for the ABM and Board Election Meeting.
- Under the direction of the Board Secretary, update and post official WSO documents.
- Assist the Board with Federal and State filings.
- Make any recommendations to the Fellowship and to the Board of Trustees.
Standing Rules for Annual Business Meeting and Board Election Meeting
Contact the Structure Committee
Should you have any questions, please contact us: